Sunday, November 4, 2007

Mario Powers UP


I've been in a real dark place these last few days, guess I'm letting the media scare me with all their ghastly news, about recalls, war, terrorist, bruised economies and any other propaganda they drum up on a daily basis and it seems to be affecting the type of work I do,everything seems to head towards a darker reality.
That's why I love being an artist at heart because I can express what I feel without having to say it.
I wanted to do something to end this weekend off with something real light hearted and playful but what I got was even more spectacular.I hardly ever...matter of fact I don't think I ever did a one color design poster, Mario Powers Up is my first and it came out so sick I had to do a series of colors.
Blue Mario is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment