Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pretty Pink

So Ivybez hit me up for a flyer, he wanted his Pink theme party flyer done in my style (whatever that may be) so I agree and proceed to create. Pink and White are the colors he wants me to use, so I start of by following his previous design for some kind of direction.
Was having a hard time with it at first, because I didn’t know what elements to use…but after a few hours , I had pretty much completed it, but something was still missing. I reluctantly added the girl from my personal project and it fit perfectly. I also added a few spec elements from another project…but to my surprise, after I had sent it off to final approval / printing, I noticed the little photographer sitting on her shoulder, which I had accidently imported with the other spec elements, but did not notice, overall I think it adds a little bit of quirkiness to the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment