Thursday, September 20, 2007

Jessica sits on the Meditative rose

I'm a big fan of Salvador Dali, I think his work is simply genius. I only wish that my work could be one day as well regarded as his. I'm just a baby at this art thing, I've only been doing it for about four and a half years now, and I think I'm getting better slowly but surely. Still trying to develop a style of my own and I approach every piece that I do as a painting even though I'm not a painter. Will I ever be respected as an artist who knows only time will tell. This piece is a Dali tribute with my twist. I could never do something this simple, simple is hard for me to do, I like a bit of chaos in my art but it has to be clean, if there is such a thing. If you look closely you can see the cow in the pasture.

No comments:

Post a Comment