Sunday, August 7, 2011

Saltfish 2011

The work I do for Slackness, I never get a chance to do the same for other clients,
1. I have complete creative control with Slackness projects, and they never second guess what I do because they trust my judgement and
2.people are afraid to take risk, even for something as simple as visuals for a party. They pigeonhole themselves and as a result they attempt to pigeonhole me when I try to get creative.
That's why the Slackness flyers will always be different from anything else I do. I think if it's over the top people will take the time to read it just to see what it's about.
If you came out from a party and all the flyers you received looked the same, and one was completely different...which one would you take the time too read?

PS.That's my boy D as the fisherman, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment