Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wet n Wild 2011 (rejected)

This is a project I wanted to do. I did the flyer last year, and I wanted to do it again this year to make it more sophisticated more sexy, after all it is Miami, and Miami is a sexy town. When I was done I was really happy with the end result, and I thought for sure the promoter would love it. But too my surprise his team hated it, said it was too sexy and didn't look fun.
I usually don't post flyers that get rejected, and I usually don't get alot of rejections, but it happens. But I really liked this one and didn't want it too just sit in my archive without getting a chance to shine, even tho it was hated on. I always strive to do good work, and wether or not people agree with the final outcome... I did my best to create something dope, and I think this was pretty clean n dope.

No comments:

Post a Comment