Monday, December 31, 2007

Best of 2007/ Oversized Moon And It's Adoration Of The Beauty

Well another year has come and gone, and the older I get it seems as though time is speeding up, so you have to make every second count because before you know it your whole life has passed you by and you've accomplished nothing. That's why I spend all my time at this, I want to be the best and practice makes PERFECT.
This was an amazing year for me, I had the ultimate blessing in the form of my daughter and I now have a new found perspective on what love is. That's why I work so hard at this because one day all this time and energy that I'm focusing on my art will soon manifest itself into something bigger and my family will be able to enjoy the fruits of my labor... ideally for generations and to think I've only been doing this for 4yrs, I'm still a baby at this.
My growth this year was also phenomenal I've branched off into so many styles, so many topics I really pushed the envelope this year in terms of creativity. This piece in particular was my first surreal piece and it really opened me up and my creative thought process. This one is without a doubt my best piece for 2007.
See you next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment