Thursday, December 27, 2007

Honorable Mention 06' / Black Money

I was going to school in 06' but dropped out because I wasn't getting what I needed from the school. While I was there I had a visual communication class, and for one of our projects we had to redesign money. A classmate designed a $20. bill with Malcolm X on it and that shit looked so fucking cool, I was pissed I hadn't thought of the idea myself. I had to do my own version, so I found the same pic she had of Malcolm and I found a specimen copy of the new $50 bill online...and the rest is history. The only problem with the specimen bill is I can't print the damn thing, half of it prints and the other half has property of federal gov't or some shit written on it. That means I can only display it here, which sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment