Monday, December 31, 2007

Hayden Panettiere

In my never ending pursuit to be the greatest photomontage artist of the 21st century, I've hardly had any sleep in the last 3 days, my eyes are blood shot red from looking at this monitor, I've had very little human contact except for my girl and my beautiful 6 month old daughter who always manages to get me away from the computer to spend time with her. I haven't seen my friends in months it's all about my work and my quest for greatness.
While this latest piece won't change the world, it is a style I've seen done alot on other art sites and I figured I 'd give it a try because I want to do something similar for my daughter and as a first attempt I'd say the end result is pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. real goood ,it's pretty girl and it's pretty changed picture too

    ReplyDelete